[at-l] dental

Would a warning from a dentist be a "caveaty"?

I think I shall write some beATnik poetry. Won't that be great?

My boss came home today for the first time in 6 weeks. This is usually
the cause of much stress for those of us who work there. This is
typically when we get chewed out the most. The first time I see John in
6 weeks, and this is what he said:

"Everything looks great. Especially for a bunch of dumb f*&$s like you
guys." (smile)

I was so relieved. I didn't tell him the pH level in the spa was
somewhere in the double digits.

Has anybody seen Cake? He has my monocle...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98