Re: [at-l] Lyme Disease

Congrats. I believe that would have been the Western block test which is
confirmatory for the prior test. It is much more specific, fewer false
positives and helps to determine which of the prior tests were actually
negative. (don't worry about the detail, it has to do with procedures and
statistics - remember I'm a psychiatrist and not an I&I doc)

You might have been exposed to Lyme in the past or had a subclinical
infection. You might just have had a bad day in the lab. The safest measure
is to treat you as if you had the disease but to reassure you that all is
probably well. Keep training, and take a picture for me.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA