Re: [at-l] Lyme Disease

In a message dated 06/21/2000 5:36:13 PM EDT, BGramsbjs@aol.com writes:

<< No one will ever believe me again, but here goes.  I just got a call from
my
 doctor  telling me that they just received the lab report of some
 Western-something-or-other test and it says I do not have Lyme disease!!!!!!

 They don't know why my titer count is up, so I'm to continue the medicine.
 Yeah!!!!  I feel as if I died, then was revived.  So now I'm just going to
be
 very grateful and keep training for our hike.    Thanks everyone for your
 comments.    B.J.Blister >>

This is GREAT news. For what I have read. The first test you took, is know
for false positives. That is why they did the 2nd one, it is more relivable.