RE: [at-l] Lyme Disease

Just to clear more things up, not only deer carry Lyme, Any warm blooded
creatures can be a host for the tick. I guess maybe because it's been
found in larger numbers on deer, or maybe that's where it was first
discovered. Just be aware that birds, mice, dogs, cats, squirrels, even
bears,  ol-my, carry ticks of all kinds, you get the point:^)

Good Hiking,
FurTrappers
http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at.html

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within
it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound
together. All things connect.
Chief Seattle-