Re: [at-l] Lyme Disease

I'll agree with Orange Bug, but I'll fight over the nasty part!! :^)

One word (ok, maybe a couple) about reported cases, the CDC seems to
have a problem acknowledging all the cases reported to them. And Some
doctors don't always report them either.(no offense Orange Bug :^) Also,
there's alot of really good info out there, but like everything, don't
believe everything you read ( even this, IMHO!:^)

Good Hiking,
FurTrappers
http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at.html

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within
it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound
together. All things connect.
Chief Seattle-