Re: [at-l] Two person cookpot

> When you're going out and need to fix a two person meal, what are you using
> to cook in?

On weekend hikes with a partner, I generally boil in  a 1.5 liter
stainless steel pot (~9oz) and use the lid (~3oz) for my buddy's
portion.  If I am doing other things with the boiling water, I use
the 1.5L as water heater and steep the food in a 1 Liter pot
(8oz).  Additional water is saved for coffee (yes, you all
lectured me about that *last* week; give it a rest, willya?)
or freeze-dried veggies.

The freeze-dried bags tout a "steep in bag" capability,
but somehow I find a pan much more esthetically pleasing.

And, yes, a 23-oz cookset is a prime Tuckerization
opportunity.  I promise I will post my weekend-hike gear list
within a week.

I have already entered all my gear into a spreadsheet, to the
uproarious amusement of my wife.

  -Tom Williams