Re: [at-l] Frogg Toggs don\'t gots pockets!

Thin the GE Silicon II 50% with mineral spirits. Stir well, you may need to add
more thinner every day. Paint the mixture before you patch, apply the patch, and
paint on more over the patch or at least over the edges if the patch is big.
Fingers work well. Scrape off excess, it should dry so that it is hard to tell
that you applied the sealant.

- Gary from Fairfax