Re: [at-l] PDAs

> Pizza Delivered Anywhere?
> Prison-Derived Accessories?
> Personal Demonic Attributes?
> Perfectly descriptive anagrams?
>
> Perhaps (I) Don't, Anyway.

Well, I *was* referring to a "Personal Digital Assistant" such
as a Palm Pilot, Handspring Visor, Casio Cassiopea (sp?),
etc., but frankly the multiple options for what PDA stands for
seem to make for a better thread anyhow.... :-)

After all, I am only a Poor Dumb Appalachian, attempting to
execute a bunch of Perversely Defined Assignments.  Your
attempt to dissuade me was Pretty Darned Aggressive, if you
ask me.  And if you do ask me, I'll provide a Professional,
Detached Answer.
--
  -Tom Williams