Re: [at-l] wow: TWO-gal. freezer-wt. Ziplocks

I've been a big fan of ziplocks and trash compactor bags, but recently
looked at a silnylon cover POG made. It really weighs _nothing_. (Okay,
maybe a milligram) I think I will continue with my quart ziplocks which
hold a day's cooking meals, a compression sack for clothes and sleeping
bag, and see if I can score a cover. I keep my food bags in a mesh bag that
doubles for bear bagging.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA