Re: [at-l] Frogg Toggs don\'t gots pockets!

Silicon impregnated nylon can be patched with another piece of cloth and
silicon caulk (GE Silicon II is what Jack Stephenson recommends).  Of
course, that isn't a field repair unless you carry some caulk with you.  I
don't remember the exact procedure, and have never had to use it, but the
repairs are supposed to be very strong.

-- Jim