[at-l] Alaska

I am in Alaska now and we went to Denali NP yesterday.  It was a beautiful drive full of snow covered mountains.  So far, Mount McKinley hasn't peaked from under the clouds yet though.  I am hear with a Methodist Mission trip where tomorrow we start hanging sheetrock in a new fellowship hall at the Willow UMC.  We will be here all week working but have the evenings (daylight) free.  Hope to do some fishing, canoeing, and hiking.  Denali looked like a neat place to hike.  They have it devided into sections and will allow only a certain number of people in each section.  There are no trails so you just have to read a map and follow ridgelines, etc.  Hope to get back here and do them someday.

Walter Shroyer (Treeartist)