[at-l] Adventures of Skeeter

Thought I'd pass this email on from Skeeter - he's having WAY too much fun :-)

The Redhead

So far...

1 peruvian funeral, on our first practice trek, imagine a New Orleans jazz
brass band at 10,000 feet....

1 short dog fight in the same place....

Ancient Chavin ruins (pre Inca) about 2000 years old...

1 minor head on bus crash on a high altitude Peruvian road way, sans
pavement, sans guard rails... only minor bruises, none on my part...

Crossing Punta Pass at 15,700 feet, near a peak whoīs name I canīt spell
right now....

Glaciers and ice fields on same peak, we did hear one ice fall but couldnīt
see it...

1 case of accute mountain sickness on the part of one of the Brits on said
pass... various cases of nasuea and headaches at said pass. I seem to have
come out of it rather well with only a minro headache when descending.

British tour company... tea when arriving at camp... dinner by candle
light... hardly roughing it : )

Skeeter