[at-l] my hydration system

Well, I bought (actually Dan did) a Camelbak and used it this weekend.  I
love it!  I am working as a ridgerunner at Table Rock State Park on Fridays,
Saturdays and Sundays.  I get paid to hike!  But I found I was having
difficulty keeping hydrated.  Usually I force liquids when I take breaks, but
yesterday with the Camelbak I discovered I drank an entire gallon of water
without realizing I'd done so!  I was able to just sort of "wet my whistle"
as I hiked.  Gutsy