[at-l] my last five days...

I spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday roaming around the Shenandoah National
Park in support of eight wonderful ladies.  They hiked on the AT - they
hiked off of the ridgeline to waterfalls - they rode horses in the park -
they floated down the Shenandoah River on tubes outside the park.  They saw
many deer, some with fawns - and they saw two bears.  They climbed Stony
Man, and viewed the Shenandoah Valley.  They watched the hawks? and
buzzards? play tag in the thermals.  They slept in beds and ate at the
lodges.  They had the time of their lives...

Thursday, I drove like a bat-out-of-hell to Connecticut, stopping briefly in
New York to visit a lister.  I am now in Williamstown MA.  Tommorrow I begin
my hike from Cheshire MA to Mount Katahdin ME.  I'll keep ya posted...

pittsburgh