Re: [at-l] Re: My gear Part 3 SHADDAP already Kahley

In the summer, that sounds good. But for what its worth, if you can prepare
for 10 days, you have gotten everything covered for 10 months (assuming no
major changes in climate and weather).

OrangeBug
On the Way to Neel's Gap for a section starting at Woody.