[at-l] VT

OK, Vermonters (hey bleeder guy ... you out there???) read up -- I need some info:

So, I've never hiked in VT but I'm taking next Friday off and heading up there for a long weekend.  If I can talk The Man and The Dog (seperate beings, believe it or not) into an overnighter, that's what we'll do, otherwise I'm looking for a good challenging day hike (preferrably a 4K-er).  Now, if we do the overnighter, we're only going to have one car, so I'll need either shuttle info or just a loop hike.

Any recommendations?  Thanks bunches!

Pooh :)

multipart/alternative
  text/html