[at-l] Posting gear was GSMNP Proposed Itenerary redux

I would like to post the contents to the list for input if nothing else.  I
am out of $$ at this point, but I would like to know what recommendations
you have for when I do have some extra.  Does anyone know where I can get a
scale?

***There was talk of a good scale at CostCo -- like $25? on a previous
thread.

When we Tuckerize we don't always suggest expensive gear or even that you
replace at all, we try to help you cut a few ounces and leave it at home!

Coosa