Re: [at-l] GSMNP Proposed Itenerary redux

Denise Hluhan wrote:

> And I have this question.  I dehydrate VERY easily - and I've always had a tendency to carry a lot of water - too much I'm sure.  We usually carry 2 ½ gallons for the two of us.

I know that somethymes things don't come out in e-mail the way they do when spoken. I was looking at my screen and it LOOKS like you said you carry 2.5 GALLONS of water. That's roughly 20 lbs. of agua. That's roughly 13.3 lbs of hydrogen and 6.6 lbs of oxygen.  20 lbs. Ain't no way somewon is carrying 20 lbs of agua. (Are you really?) Check for water sources and fill up at every supply. Both your body and your  TWO ONE-LITER
BOTTLES!!!

> I would like to post the contents to the list for input if nothing else.  I am out of $$ at this point, but I would like to know what recommendations you have for when I do have some extra.  Does anyone know where I can get a scale?

Euonymous almost always has scale. (Spray it with malathion50)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98