Re: [at-l] Is there a problem with Trail Place?

At 12:04 PM 6/15/00 -0400, Tyvek wrote:
>What's up with Trail Place?  The lst time I was there, all the messages on
the
>message board were deleted

Well, you've prolly gathered by now that some of us... MOST of us... are
not TrailPlace fans.  You see, it's owned by a singular personality by the
name of WingNut, something like that.

Now you and me, get up in the middle of the night and head for the bathroom
and bang a toe on a sneaky chair or whatnot.... well we just mumble "sh*t""
and go on our way.  Happens to WingNut and it's a different story.
Somebody is to blame, somebody must pay.  Head over to the computer; it's
slash and burn time...

Well you get the idea, when you own something, you can trash it at will.
The Wizard!  A Querulous Icon of Insidiousness