[at-l] Damascus

Speaking of Damascus, I got my husband to leave me and the RV in Damascus while he went to FL to watch over his mom while his sister was on vacation in the mountains. I know. It's confusing. ;-)

But the upshot is three weeks in Dasmascus, visitng the outfitters over and over, buying stuff, walking the AT and/or Creeper every day, riding my bike, taking a real (i.e. multi-day) hike, visiting Grayson Highlands for day hikes, and just generally feeling like I've gone to heaven--uh--except for the heat.
Vcat, who loves this town

Tom Williams <Williams@AB.EDU> writes:

<<It sounds like a good excuse to do my next AT hike
near Damascus. :-) >>

DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

While that might help you avoid Coosa (if you were, which you're not <g>) it would put you really close to me . . .leaving you no excuse but to invite me along :-)