[at-l] Is there a problem with Trail Place?

At 05:35 PM 6/14/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Anyone who gets booted off trail place must be some kind of martyr of the
>hyoh ethic ... those of us like myself who left before taking the boot,
>well, maybe we're cowards ... or wise ... dunno which

What's up with Trail Place?  The lst time I was there, all the messages on the
message board were deleted, just after I'd spent quite some time participating
in some of the subjects. All that was left was a bunch of posts from just one
guy. I was irritated becuase I'd spent a lot of time on my posts (many were
painstakingly typed-in gear weights and comparisons), and they were all deleted
without warning. That was awhile ago, have they fixed this yet?