[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1679 [Felix'll be proud..]

In a message dated 6/14/00 5:12:01 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
owner-at-l-digest@majordomo.hack.net writes:

> Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:18:13 -0500
>  From: Felix <AThiker@smithville.net>
>  Subject: Re: [at-l] Felix'll be proud...
>
>  The Wizard wrote:
>
>  > At 09:44 PM 6/13/00 +0100, Bruce Dreyer wrote:
>  > >To view, hear, and read about what 3 gallons of liquid oxygen and 60
>  > >pounds of charcoal will do, visit:
>  >
>  > Yeah, that was what I was obliquely referring to.  Internet legend, if
not
>  > urban legend.  And note where located.  Yeah, man, home of David
Letterman,

>  > Felix, and Datto.  Need we say more?
>
>  HEY!!! Letterman went to Ball State. I can hear Knight yelling from here
and
>  Datto went to Valparaiso (or IUFW). Don't go tying us in with them farmboy
>  engineers of Purdon't

Hey Felix!  Now, you can correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe Datto has
always claimed to be an alumnus of Ball State.   If you've heard any stories
that are contrary to this, I would love to hear it!

Tony