Re: [at-l] Southern Vermont

Backpacker Mag had an article on this 1-2 months ago, along with a review
suggesting the there is little to compete successfully with DEET. They had
about 4-5 different net systems, weight varied, but primarily differed on
how much netting was on your face. I suspect you could fashion your own
netting with no-see-um and binding around a hat or cap. I've seen 1 or 2
brands at my REI, and I am sure you will have them locally, too.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA