Re:[at-l] Re: was Tucker was (ulp!) Skyland is PILLOW

I generally stuff a coat or some article of clothing in my sleeping bag stuff sack for a pillow.
plodder

>What kind of pillow do you carry? Is it really a help sleeping? I WANT one.
>What's it weigh?
>
>jpJane

I use a Quallofil pillow with a pocket on the bottom. I put my spare water bladder in the pocket. It provides the height I need for comfort and, full of water instead of air, stopped pillow roam for me.

Sign-UP for your FREE Backpacker Email at http://www.backpacker.com/email
P.S. Click here to get a FREE trial issue of BACKPACKER:  http://www.backpacker.com/subs/home.rhtml/I9KF001