[at-l] Hydration System

Nothing can compete with the use of a hydration system, especially when used
in conjunction with the inline filters.  I have used a platypus for a number
of years and had constant problems with the tube coming loose and water
leaking.  This, coupled with the relatively fragile plastic on those
bladders, led me to look for something else.

I think I found the better arrangement in the Ultimate Direction roll top
bladders.  The hose is permanently affixed to the bottom so I do not have to
worry about it coming loose.  The plastic is a stronger material.