Re: [at-l] Re: Hydration systems

I like my platypus because it is relatively inexpensive and you can buy
multiple sized bags and use it with one hose but I have run into some
problems with the bite valve leaking - especially after the mouse chewed on
it Tuesday night :) Seriously, even before the mouse attack, I had to replace
the valve once.  I also never leave the hose on at night - after losing half
our water one night when something fell on the valve and the water dripped
out.

POG