[at-l] Re: Trip Report #2 - Week #1, conī t.

Hi, all,

 GMC asked me to post this to the list.  Makes me wish I were south of the
border...

 Trailmixup

 <<
  CHOLULA, MEXICO

  Well, Iīve moved on, but the stars and my 80-year-old admirer
  have followed me. My back is convinced that my new mattress is
  made from tin cans standing on end, and Iīve traded Jack for
  Camilla, a little wind-up pooch that ressembles a bedroom slipper.
  Just as I thought things were calming down, Papa Memo showed
  up for lunch and another kiss.

  I am living at an elevation that is higher than any point on
  the Appalachian Trail. Felt like Roan Mountain all over again
  when I had to hump my not-so-ultralight suitcase up four flights
  of stairs.

  I anticipated some serious climbing when we visited a major archeological
  site that looks like a massive hill with a cathedral on top.
  However, instead of climbing the pyramid, we entered it and squeezed
  through some of its eight kilometers of tunnels. The larger members
  of our group could have used some Crisco, while the claustrophobic
  ones just wanted out--and fast.

  Friday weīll visit more sites. Forecast for the day: long bus
  rides, serious sun or rain (or maybe both), lots of walking and
  climbing. Fifty percent chance of tequila come sundown. No question
  about the mole.

  But I really canīt tell you what Iīm doing tonight...

  Give Me Chocolate

  PS Itīs really hard to negotiate this keyboard while listening
  to Spanish all around me and Madonna and Tina Turner singing
  in the background.