[at-l] I'm Baaaaack!

Well, Nepal is everything I expected and more.  I'm back from a month long
trek in the Himalayas and it was awesome!  God was very busy there, the
highest mountains, deepest valleys. One time, I stood in a riverbed and
looked straight up for 3 1/2 miles.  I didn't get sick, yea, my daughter says
I am the only one she knows that didn't get sick.  I crossed over the highest
pass you can walk thru, 17,700 feet.  The country is inspiring, the people
are poor, but not unhappy and beautiful.  Besides altitude sickness and the
Nepal diarhhea which most get, the trek is not too difficult.  Luckily, the
Nepalese are short people and the Annapurna Curcuit is the main way to travel
for all the towns I passed, so if the mountain is steep, there are short
steps built on the trail, sometimes way too many step, but you can get a
decent rhythm going most of the time.  How do I come down after such an
amazing trip?  Work?  yuck!!!

Leapfrog

P.S. Hope everyone behaved themselves while I was gone!  :))