Re: [at-l] A sobo remembers..A Question of Purity

A sobo remembers......

A Question of Purity
). I told her how each of them were sure that they would be finishing the
trail soon and that their thoughts were beginning to turn to what they would
do next.

She was quiet for a minute and then said, "Sort of makes me wonder about the
purity of the purpose of their hike."

I was absolutely stunned. Later I would think of a dozen replies to that
comment and more than a few ways of saying them but at the moment I was
speechless. It bugged me so much I thought about that comment for days.

*****Okay, give us your dozen replies in various forms, please, Coosa