Re: [at-l] I'm getting excited!

In a message dated 6/8/00 8:31:57 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
ATnavi@aol.com writes:

<<  I'm an average woman (5'5") and
 discovered the short Thermarest left either my feet or my head off the pad.

I'm a SHORT woman (5' and that's being generous) and the short one is just
enough for me even though my feet are still off the pad. I can always put my
feet up on my pack or my head on my fleece and curl up a bit. Sleep great on
that....so much better than my much lighter and ineffective Z-rest.

Second Chance