Re: [at-l] Trip(le) :) Report: Georgia

Gary,

Good report of a good trip.  I was up at NOC in Wesser last weekend.  My two
oldest boys and I were part of a neighborhood excursion of seven dads and
ten kids camping out Friday at nearby Turkey Creek Campground.  We rafted
the Nantahala on Saturday; I apologize to those behind us for splashing the
river dry :).  We got there in time to see the Smokey Moutain Railroad pull
out.  The restaurant there was very good.  The outfitter was pricey, but the
camping department on the second floor made for some nice browsing.  If you
park there before you start your next trip, the outfitter would be good for
any last minute purchases.

My section hikes have me at the 1650 mark.  Any other sectioneers out there
have a mileage tally to share?

Take Care,

Tim Rich
Kennesaw, GA