Re: [at-l] Fw: [GO-chat] Mid-Latitude Aurora Alert (fwd)

>Hey kids.  Pooh's back.  Thought this might be of some interest to y'all
>(and if anyone can translate it into English, that would be great).

Solar Terrestrial Dispatch
>                             http://www.spacew.com
>
>                           Valid: 08 and 09 June 2000
>
>                  * Middle Latitude Auroral Activity WARNING *
>                    * Low Latitude Auroral Activity WATCH *

What this means in non-technical language is that when the weathermen get
their predictions incorrect they'll have something to blame it on instead of
the Inexact "science" of meteorology.

Also, it means that we're in for some weird weather this year -- and use
lots of sunscreen.

Coosa