[at-l] OT....torn rotator cup

kahley7
I have torn my Rotator cuff as well. I was told by my doctor the only way to
fix it is to have surgery. Needless to say I told him to go take a hike as
it is summer and I am in the mountains way to much to have surgery and it
would interfere with my backpacking schedule.
Bob

A bad day on the trail is still so much better than a great day at work.

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILERS: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47,
Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227, any and all nonsolicited
commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a
download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.
By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer
meets the definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it
is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by law.