Cc:            AT-L <at-l@backcountry.net>
From:          diana cascioli <raven@gwu.edu>
Date:          Wed, 07 Jun 2000 16:31:17 -0400
Subject:       Re: [at-l] raven sighting

Michael Henderson wrote:

> hey raven, nice to have you back, even lurking.  schuyler, kevin and i had a
> mini-reunion of our 97 hike at trail days, and were just wondering what had
> become of you.  welcome back to the virtual trail...

I remember that hike fondly Mike. Especially the AT cheesecake and the
smooshy chocolate cake. :D

Any news with Schuyler? Last I heard he was somewhere in the Smokies
maybe? with a dislocated shoulder. I'd like to send him a care package,
but I have no idea where that kid could be off to. ;)

:)  It's good to see so many of the familar people still here.

--
raven*.*.*.*.diana cascioli | Be not over wary, but wary enough,
*.*.*GW Graphic Design.*.*. | First, of the foaming ale,