Re: [at-l] photon light

Just in case anyone hasn't seen them yet, Campmor, Summer 2000 catalog
has Princenton Tec Matrix Headlamps, L.E.D. and Incandescent all in one
lights, It has 3 white L.E.D.'s with a reported 40 hours of light on 2
AA alkaline batteries, more with lithium.  You can switch to the
incandescent for more light output. Weight- 4.5 ozs. w/ batteries.

Good Hiking,
FurTrappers
http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at.html

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within
it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound
together. All things connect.
Chief Seattle-