Re: [at-l] photon light

> In a message dated 06/05/2000 9:35:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> chirsw@landmarknet.net writes:
>
> << Does this really live up to its hype? >>

I'm sold.  I have a photonI, which hangs with my keys for everyday,
and a PhotonII in red and yellow for packin.  Red really does protect
your night vision IMHO, for midnight business.
If it was dark enough to need a light at night, the yellow might be
hikable in a pinch. Great beta light but I still carry my headlamp in
the winter especially for reading.  The eyes go first <g>
k...who's feelin' alll gooey