Re: [at-l] photon light

--- Christopher Wood <chirsw@landmarknet.net> wrote:
> Does this really live up to its hype? Does anybody (rei,ems) carry them?
>
> hoops

1) There's a website, for sure.
2) As WB noted, they're handy for back-up.
3) If you don't hike at night, (for some) they may be all you need.
4) If you hike at night, you'd want to carry a AA jobbie for nights when the
moonlight was not available. You might want to carry the red photon for "that
extra bit" of help when things were particularly dark, to use as a backup
which didn't take away your best night vision for the ensuing 20-25 minutes.
5) If peer pressure helps, the Photons appear to be standard issue on the BPL
list.
6) I bid my best to get a red one at the Ruck, but some s.o.b. out did my
bid.

Elucidatingly yourn,

=====
Sloetoe

   "I strive to be the man my children think I am."