Re: [at-l] Buffingtons need a ride!

Thanks for the great pieces of news, Chase, and for angeling so intensively.
You must have been a trip to RamBunny to have her meet up with you at
multiple road crossings. And I'm sure that the Buffingtons are having a fine
time stacking the 20 milers -- if anyone could set an example of banking
miles and smiles, I would hope it to be them. Let's hope their fine weather
continues, too.

--- "Charles W. Davidson" <wb4pan@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Bear Bag + Sweet Pea (Gary and Millie Buffington
> http://800WeSweat.com/ ), and Ram Bunny and Ken Knight. Ken is out for
> about two months and you all already know that Ram Bunny and the
> Buffingtons are doing north bound Thru hikes.

> They are in great spirits and having a great time turning out three
> twenty mile days in a row!

=====
Sloetoe

   "I strive to be the man my children think I am."