Re: [at-l] Last Chance

--- woodelf@juno.com wrote:
> Anyone wishing to send the Weathercarrot a note should do so today or
> tomorrow. I've been surprised at the lack of interest in saying hi to him
> although I do have a few notes.
> woodelf

### Sloetoe steps up with:
My guess is not lack of interest, but too competition -- look at the list
volume. As a general thought, I think often of all our aspiring
throughhikers, whether AT or elsewhere. Do I feel qualified to add to their
hike *enroute*? No... and so I read their posts with interest, but sit on my
hands with respect to sending messages out.......

still thinking...

=====
Sloetoe

   "In order to realize the worth of the anchor,
      we need to feel the stress of the storm."