Re: [at-l] [Re-] Introduction

In a message dated 6/4/00 7:04:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Williams@AB.EDU
writes:

<< I recognized Red, Felix, and Solarbear without working very hard at it.
:-) >>

Hard as I try, I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not ;-)

I'm just glad to see *someone* is here.  Seems like since Tdaze the rest of
the list has gone underground or something.  I haven't seen it this slow
since I joined. Heck, not even a Wingfoot thread brought the masses out.  I
am not sure if its the after effect of meeting other listers at tdaze, or
what.  ( Was it really THAT scary??)   But - I'm sure the archives will show
that this month (or last month) has been slower than any month on this list.
Makes me want to ask how everyone feels about cel phones in the wilderness -
or umbrellas' - or even beans - <vbg>.

The Redhead