Re: [at-l] missing digest...

<<  Here you go sir.

 Sanne

 at-l-digest           Friday, June 2 2000           Volume 01 : Number
1665<=BR>

 In this issue:

     [at-l] Reviving: Tuckerize me pleeeze!
     [at-l] National Parks Danger Index
     Re: [at-l] Reviving: Tuckerize me pleeeze!
     Re: [at-l] National Parks Danger Index
     RE: [at-l] National Parks Danger Index
     Re: [at-l] National Parks Danger Index
     Re: [at-l] National Parks Danger Index
     Re: [at-l] National Parks Danger Index
     Re: [at-l] Konnarock

Sorry everybody - I musta hit the "reply to all" button by mistake.  And
Pittsburgh, I hope you got an actual attachment and not this mouse-sized
script.....

Trailmixup