[at-l] around the internet...

Below are excerpts from three emails found elsewhere on the internet.  The
first is a comment, the second is a response to that comment.  The third
excerpt below is from an email that I feel embodies a huge level of
paranoia.  I have removed actual identifyiers to preserve anonymity...

"...if my opinion of the trail were derived from the [other AT eMail List]
alone, I am afraid I would be left with a feeling of cynicism. It would tell
me that the AT is a place where people criticize each other and live
contrary to the open-minded philosophies they represent to live by."

"There are places on the internet where one can "sit around the campfire"
and feel all gooey all the time, where nothing is expected..."

"I will wait until I have everything ready before unveiling the new
publications that will be available from the [Center] (if I give details
here today, I can count on the ideas and concepts being appropriated by
others who don't seem to have any originality or creativity themselves)..."

pittsburgh