Re: [at-l] Weather

In a message dated 6/3/00 1:06:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, MTN0613 writes:

<< Its not clear why you asked that question but  >>

It's not even clear to *me* why I asked that question.  I was just wondering,
as I was looking at my local forecast (which did not mention rain at all,
explaining why Cassy and I made a hasty exit from the river today) what they
meant by the term.  Thanks to all who answered.  I actually understand now.
(But I still don't understand how they could have missed the rain, thunder
and lightening that just rolled thru here.)

The Redhead