[at-l] So long until the end of this month..

Just wanted to say I am signing off until the end of this month. Spending
3 weeks back in Rhody. Plan on doing some backpacking in the Whites
before I am "officially" back in my home state. Will also be dropping off
a certain aspiring southbound thru-hiker at the Big K. In between, I will
be in a wedding party (last time I wore a tux was at my High School
prom..sheesh, thought I had seen the last of that getup! ;-D ) , and will
be having a grand old time catching up with my buddies. Will also be
looking forward to eating  some home-cooked meals. :D

So until then...

Ciao!

Mags

I am going away....to an unknown country where I shall have no past
and no name, and where I shall be born again  with a new face and an
untried heart.
--Colette

****guess my sig does not apply for a visit to where I grew up?!?!?!?!