Re: [at-l] Weather

As defined by Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Technology, 3rd edition.
Relative humidity is the amount of moisture contained in the air as compared
to the amount the air could hold at that temperature.
That's probably not too helpful. Its not clear why you asked that question
but if you are having a humidity problem in your house it can be corrected
and save you money on your electric bill. If this was why you asked I will be
glad to give you some suggestions, feel free to e-mail me.