Re: [at-l] Konnarock

In a message dated 5/30/00 7:43:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

 << snip.....
  And it WAS backbreaking.

  Trailmixup does this kind of thing 'cause she thinks backpacking is too
  tough. Can you beLIEVE that kind of noise? Sheesh. (BTW, it's safe to talk
  about her now, 'cause she'll be gone till Saturday.)   >>

 I *heard* that!  ;-)

 and btw, that's hornswaggle.  I like trailwork, not cause it's *easier than
hiking* (it ain't); I like doing trailwork, period.  :-)   Mud.  Rocks.
Bugs.  Ah, the good life.  ;-)

 My toughest work trip was also the funniest.  But I ain't gonna tell the
tale 'til Sloetoe apologes....

 And Gutsy -- You should be proud of yourself!  Bravo!!

 TMU