[at-l] VT>NH>ME

Skyline and I will be dayhiking our way through Vermont, New Hampshire, and
Maine starting in mid-June.  We each have a vehicle, and will be hiking from
one vehicle to the other vehicle daily (as the roads permit).  We will be
campgrounding or moteling most every night.  This will be a
figure-it-out-as-we-go kind of hike.  Anyone is welcome to hike along any
part of this hike.  Meals, gas and lodging are at your own expense.  We hope
to make the BIG K by mid-August.  I'll be sending in trip reports, and
getting email, fairly regularly...

pittsburgh