[at-l] new job -- yahooooo!

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Bruce Waldrop <waldrop@pop.uky.edu>.
* Please use <mailto:waldrop@pop.uky.edu> to reply to the sender.

Hello everyone -- lots has happened since I got off the list a while back.  We had a baby girl (in April), and I just accepted a job at Shenandoah University College of Pharmacy - I start in September.  For those of you not familiar with SU, it is located in Winchester Virginia, about 15-20 miles west of the AT as passes near Berryville on hiway 7 and about 30-40 minutes southwest of Harper's Ferry.  I just found out that my department chair, who offered me the job, received an application for the ATC the day I came to interview.  He didn't bring it up during my visit because, knowing that I was an avid hiker, he felt that it wouldn't be fair recruiting practices.
Anyway, hope to get out and see more people on the trail in the coming years.  I'll be re-subscribing to the list soon when I get settled down again.
Take care and happy trails!
Voodoo Chile