Re: [at-l] Identify bug bite?

--- "W F Thorneloe, MD" <thornel@attglobal.net> wrote:
> Yet there has been no documented East coast
> Hantavirus since the
> Pennsylvania illness  several years ago ('96?).

     There recently was a confirmed case in Vermont.
It made a short appearance in the local news about a
month ago.  The (short) story about the case from the
local television station is at the following URL.  The
URL is a long one and I'm sure that it won't fit on
one line, so make sure that you get it all if you want
to check it out.  I haven't heard any specifics like
where/how the person became infected.

http://tv3.wcax.com/cgi-bin/tdtwais-gw.cgi?action=getsingledoc&sfile=/arch/2000APR/2000-04-21.18.12.htm&qry=hantavirus

Or go to http://tv3.wcax.com/cgi-bin/tdtwais-gw.cgi
and search for hantavirus.