Re: [at-l] I'm Back (already)

In a message dated 5/29/00 5:23:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KLandau364@aol.com writes:

<< As some of you know, I thru-hiked last year.  Returned home with the best
of
 intentions of submerging myself once again in the trail community.  Just
 couldn't wait to get back on the AT-L.  Well, real life got in the way...but
 here I am...finally <g>>>

This *is* real life.  It's the other life that ain't *real*.  <g>

<>

I'm just glad to hear it wasn't a dead woodchuck.  Or a goat.

<<Of course, some of you have been keeping me informed of the more especially
 entertaining dialogues. <snip>

Walkabout  GA-ME '99 >>

Inquiring minds want to know what you thought was especially entertaining (as
long as you don't mention guns, cel phones, umbrellas, down v/s synthetic,
real stoves v/s alcohol stoves, Baltimore Jack, paying for rescues, your
sexual orientation, smoke shifters, haiku's, the other list, how fast you
really ran, blue blazing, wine, limericks, the outrageous tips at Quinceys,
trail magic, gatorade or ferrets).

Oh yeah - and welcome back.  Have a smashmellow.

;)

The Redhead